The kitchen countertop is our workstation. That is why, it is very important to make it look good and always clean, so that when a visitor come over, they will surely be mesmerized with your kitchen. Yet, you need to make sure that your kitchen is clean and stain free for you to keep the food preparation nicely. As you know, there are various customs to stain the countertop. Majority, most of the countertops are hard to clean and some are easy to clean and maintain.
There are various habits to clean your countertops. So, read on to know some of the effective way on how to clean countertops appropriately.
Regular Cleaning Process
· Always make sure to use mild dishwashing detergent on the kitchen countertop. In case of plastic laminated countertops needed to be washed with warm water and mild soap or dishwater then rinse and dry it thoroughly.
· When cleaning the countertop, be sure to remove cutting boards or other appliances before you start cleaning.
· The buttons of these items should be wipe off before you put them back into their place after cleaning.
· Always make sure to use soft sponge when washing the countertop, you can use these in the whole counter.
· The backsplash and under the countertop’s lip must also be cleaned too as well as the edges of the entire area.
· You also need to work on the other area of the kitchen countertop, so that the soap’s solution should sit for a few moments on the countertop. This will assure that the cleaning will be easier eventually.
· If there are particles or debris that is hard to clean or remove, you can apply a pressure and an abrasive sponge. Make sure to use it properly to protect the surface of the countertop.
· The next thing to do is to rinse the area with hot water. This can remove the residue of the soap and the smell as well. Terry cloth is ideal to dry the surface effectively.